We do this help us understand how visitors interact with our site so we can improve the layout, content and navigation. Cobweb store preferences that you have expressed on previous visits, so you only have to make the decision once.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Use of Information
We may use personal information to provide the Services you’ve requested, including services that display personalised emails, newsletters, forms, documents, and reports. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Cobweb website.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with legal proceedings, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- To investigate potential violations of Cobweb policies
- To investigate potential violations of the Cobweb Terms of Service
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
- If Cobweb Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
Links to Other Websites
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Cobweb and our analytics provider, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyse trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do link some of this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. This allows us to deliver a better experience by reducing the amount of data that needs to be entered when filling out forms, downloading gated content, completing surveys, etc.
Behavioral Targeting/ Re-Targeting
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Changes to this Policy