Webinar – Wednesday 15 September 2021 | 15:00 – 16:00
Ransomware attacks are increasing at an alarming rate and it’s not just large corporations who are at risk – the threat to SMBs continues to rise, while attacks become ever-more sophisticated and harder to detect.
Join us for our free webinar as we take you through:
- Why SMBs are facing a greater threat of ransomware attacks
- What happens during a live ransomware attack – and how security tools can help stop them in their tracks
- The cost of a ransomware attack vs the cost of ensuring your business is protected
- IT best security practices that your business can implement
Alongside Michael Gore, Head of Customer Success at Cobweb, we’ll be joined by:
- Candid Wüest – Vice President Cyber Protection Research at Acronis
- James Grove – Director of IT at Southampton Football Club
Don’t worry if you can’t make the live webinar – sign up anyway and we’ll send a copy of the recording out to you!