Work smarter, not harder with Office 365
Remote desktops enable you to use your desktop from any location.
Make sure you're making the most of Teams with our top tips!
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella unveiled the new Microsoft offering, Microsoft 365, at the Microsoft flagship partner event, Inspire, running in Washington DC this week.
Microsoft 365 brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and EM+S (Enterprise Mobility + Security), and has been developed to meet the demands of a changing workplace environment – one where an organisation may find teams spread across location geographically, or where employees have grown to expect more from the technology they’re using – as well as businesses generally, and irrespective of size, having to deal with a threat landscape that is increasingly complex.
Microsoft 365 will have two strands:
Microsoft 365 Business has been created specifically for SMB customers, designed to help businesses:
- Achieve more – through improving the connection between employees, and with customers and suppliers, and enabling employees to work from anywhere, on any device.
- Safeguard data across device, with always-on security.
- Simplify the set up and management of employee devices and services, through the provision of a single IT console.
Available in public preview from 2 August 2017, Microsoft 365 Business will become generally available autumn 2017.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise has been developed for large organizations, integrating Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security, designed to enable organisations to:
- Unlock creativity through enhancing collaboration, supported by tools utilising AI and machine learning.
- Take advantage of the widest range of apps and services, delivered via a teamwork toolkit, and giving employees flexibility and choice in how to connect, share and communicate.
- Simplify IT provision, through creating a unified management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helping to safeguard data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise will be available as two plans, Microsoft 365 E3 and Microsoft 365 E5, from 1 August 2017.
Michael Frisby, Cobweb MD, says, “Microsoft’s mission is to ‘Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more’ – and Microsoft 365 is certainly going to help with that!
“It’s fantastic news for businesses, and we're delighted that Microsoft has now announced full details, and Microsoft 365 Enterprise will be available from August 2017 and Business from the autumn.”
Applications & Infrastructure
Data & AI
Take a look at remote desktop
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 - EOS
Optimise your infrastructure
Microsoft Windows 7 & Office 2010 end of support (EOS)
Getting to know backup and disaster recovery options for your business
Copyright © 2017 Cobweb Solutions Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Registered address: Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place, Cams Hall Estate, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8UX. VAT Number: 682 2512 41. Company Registration Number 3283443.