Cobweb is pleased to share that is has achieved two new Microsoft Partner Gold accreditations. The new endorsements from ‘Redmond’ are for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions and for Cloud Productivity. These Gold competencies demonstrate Cobweb’s best-in-class capability within Microsoft’s solution areas.
Everyone knows if you have a difficult problem, you go to an expert. When looking for business cloud solutions it is important to find qualified partners who will ensure deployments and migrations are managed properly. If you are locked in with creaking technology and want to be liberated, you will not chose just anybody to liberate you.
Cobweb now boasts Gold accreditations for:
- Cloud Productivity: This competency enables Cobweb to demonstrate leadership with the growing demand among enterprise customers for cloud and hybrid deployments built on Microsoft Office 365, providing customers with additional support as required
- Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions: This competency enables Cobweb to provide specialised skills for small and midmarket customers with cloud and hybrid solutions built on Microsoft Office 365.
- Communications: The Communications competency lets Cobweb provide tailored Skype for Business offerings, with benefits and resources that come from being Microsoft backed.
- Messaging: The messaging competency demonstrates Cobweb’s deep skills with Microsoft Exchange solutions.
- Midmarket Solution Provider: Midmarket businesses want partners who recognise their infrastructure processes, needs, and cost requirements. Cobweb can deliver for the midmarket.
- Hosting: Cobweb has deep skills in private cloud, server infrastructure, and business intelligence and for all of Microsoft’s hosted solutions.
- OEM: Cobweb is able to deliver innovative, customisable hardware solutions, and has Microsoft’s OEM competency to prove it when it comes to Window Servers solutions.
And Silver accreditations for:
- Datacenter: When it comes to developing Microsoft infrastructure solutions, Cobweb have proven we can deliver robust, scalable platforms for the datacenter.
- Devices and Deployment: Make the most of Windows 8 and Microsoft Office in the cloud as Cobweb is skilled at configuring Windows 8.1 and managing and maintaining Windows 8.
Cobweb strives to offer the very best service and the two new Gold accreditations show that the business is not resting on its laurels. We are enabling more businesses to benefit from key Microsoft enterprise tools like Exchange and Lync, without investing time and money into costly in-house infrastructure.
So if you need an expert cloud solution provider, there is only one contender, Cobweb. Cobweb are rare in the technology market in having so many Gold competencies from Microsoft.
Ash Patel, Director of Business Transformation explains: “At Cobweb we are totally focused on liberating businesses from the shackles of restrictive technology so our customers can let their businesses soar. We work closely with Microsoft and continually secure firsts with our expertise and speed to bring their technology to UK businesses through our cloud services. These two new Gold accreditations are proof that when it comes to cloud, the only way is Cobweb.”
Can you guess what the biggest Microsoft Teams news stories have been this year? Here are our top 8...Read More
Acronis will be providing best-in-class cyber protection to the club to protect its critical data, applications, and systems – choos...Read More