In the era of Digital Transformation, organisations need to raise their game.
They need to become more engaged with their customers; they need to empower their employees to work smarter; they need to figure out how they can transform the products and services they offer using digital content – and crucially – they need to optimise their business operations.
A daunting task for some, an increasing number of businesses are turning to the cloud to enable their transformation. In fact, 80 percent of UK businesses that have implemented, or are planning on implementing a digital transformation strategy, say that cloud is important to their strategy, and 38 percent say that cloud has given their organisations a significant competitive advantage.
Today the UK’s number one independent cloud hosting provider, Cobweb Solutions, is delighted to announce Cobweb Complete for Office 365, a fully-managed service which manages and monitors your entire O365 suite, offering detailed insights and optimisation capabilities, as well as enhanced security and backup – all delivered with end-user training, guidance and comprehensive 24*7 support.
Office 365 combines staples like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online with Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the next generation of productivity-based services such as Skype for Business Online that bolsters collaboration and communication across the organisation.
In addition, the Cobweb Complete for Office 365 on boarding service includes a PC health check to ensure a smooth and quick deployment, with no unexpected surprises. The core Cobweb Complete for Office 365 service provides comprehensive identity protection, enterprise-grade antivirus / anti spam, simple email restore, as well as delivering monthly insights and updates to help customers maximise the benefit from their cloud service investments.
This is all backed up by Cobweb’s 20 years’ experience of delivering, managing and supporting cloud services. Cobweb Complete for Office 365 offers you the highest quality guidance and support from the dedicated Cobweb Complete managed service team, and provides you with access to the most experienced, qualified cloud technicians in the UK.
“The service covers all phases of cloud service adoption and usage, from initial deployment through ongoing user education and support, to ensure all features of Office 365 are understood and can be fully utilised,” says Michael Frisby, Managing Director of Cobweb. “We focus on helping customers access the full value of Office 365, so that they can focus on their business.”
Cobweb’s solution portfolio extends past the service itself, and organisations will benefit from Cobweb’s ISO27001 & ISO9001 certified delivery, 24*7 support and a dedicated Office 365 managed service team.
The Cobweb Complete for Office 365 managed service provides:
- A comprehensive fully managed onboarding process, including a full PC Health Check, to ensure customers are up and running quickly and efficiently
- Access to experts from the most experienced cloud business in the UK, via a dedicated managed cloud service team
- 24*7 all-severity telephone support for the main IT contacts
- End user telephone support 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive proactive security monitoring across multiple solutions and signals to prevent brute force attacks and identity tele-porting
- Easy one-click restore and recovery of any accidentally deleted emails
- Industry leading email security scanning complete with a simple user level quarantine
- Nearly 2,000 context sensitive help videos covering all elements of the Office 365 service
- Health monitoring for Windows based PCs to help keep the customer’s infrastructure up to date
- Monthly service report providing service update news, actionable insights, advice and guidance to help customers unlock the full power of Office 365
- Quarterly Service Review call with your personal Cobweb Complete service manager
- ISO27001 & ISO9001 Certified delivery
- Access to Cobweb’s broad portfolio of complementary productivity and security solutions
Communication is key to any business. Yet so many are getting it wrong in the UK. Find out why thanks to a survey by YouGov and Micr...Read More
The judges commented, “We were impressed by Cobweb’s turnover growth and its high net promoter score."Read More
Enabling our customers to benefit to maximum advantage from the features and functionality of Microsoft 365, supported by the expert...Read More