There’s been bullish news from International Data Corporation (IDC) recently. It says that organisations in the Middle East and Africa are expected to spend $30 billion on digital transformation this year. It also forecasts that regional digital transformation spend will grow at a compound annual rate of 18% over the next three years as more industries move to leverage advanced technology to transform business operations and improve productivity and efficiency.
While this is great news for the industry, and the region in general, Dubai Internet City has offered a word of caution about regional transformation endeavours foreseeing a lack of good talent as hindering the entire process.
Why choose a Managed Service?
If you’re among those organisations battling with IT talent shortages, don’t despair, help is at hand through our managed services.
With a well-managed service provider who gets to know your business inside out you get:
- A cost-effective solution without the need for visas, gratuities, expanded office space and increased power consumption resulting from on-premise servers.
- Total support from a managed service team who are totally up to date with the latest cloud and advanced technology development freeing you of training costs.
- 24/7 support so you don’t have to worry about cover during staff illness, vacations or even resignations.
- Affordable subscription-service solutions which help you budget.
- Peace of mind so you can concentrate on growing your business through digital transformation.
- Cloud expertise which lets you move from on-premise to off-premise and adapt from Capex to Opex.
- Real-time and ongoing exposure to new tech trends.
- Continual upgrades and access to enterprise-grade products.
- Robust secure data back-up.
The benefits of a managed service provider are consistently outweighing those of in-house resources. Success these days is in part due to the adoption of best practices which also means having the right staff and IT systems and solutions in place. A lack of solid systems and solutions can leave businesses exposed to slow response times and the knock-on impact on customer engagement, costly emergencies, and seemingly endless workflow challenges.
Time sensitivity, expertise, and costs are critical factors in deciding whether to opt for in-house IT support or to outsource.
Businesses, particularly SMBs and SMEs, usually start with in-house support but may find this becomes costly in terms of finance, HR resourcing and reputation as the business grows. As technology moves at a breath-taking pace and is ever more central to employee performance and customer engagement, in-house resources can be stretched to breaking point.
And don’t forget that outsourced staff never become complacent – they constantly need to prove themselves to keep your business – it’s in their interest to keep you happy, all the time.
At Cobweb we have several managed service packages to suit any size of organisation from the start-up to the SMB or the corporate enterprise. So, don’t delay digital transformation due to a shortage of IT talent, discuss your requirements with us over a free consultation today.
Protect against security threats! Find out why security should be top of SMB agendas.Read More
10,000s of businesses with on-premise Exchange affected. Is now the time to consider Exchange Online?Read More
Delivered through Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva incorporates a number of third-party solutions.Read More
2020 was the year that everything changed, discover how your business needs to adapt to new threats now more than ever.Read More