Senior Customer Service Agent
Reporting To: Customer Service Manager
Department: Managed Services
- The Cobweb Managed Services team is responsible for helping customers achieve their business goals through the delivery and adoption of the most appropriate cloud-based solutions.
- In helping customers achieve their objectives, the team provide a world-class customer experience, by obsessing on the customer needs and responding and accurately resolving customer requests in the shortest time possible.
- Ensuring Customer Incidents, Service Requests, Complaints, and Cancellation Requests are delivered in line with agreed timescales delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- The Senior Customer Service Agent role is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of the workload of first line support providing overflow as required.
- Provide coaching and guidance for the junior team members within a learning and service excellence-oriented environment.
- Manage customer escalations, in a timely and professional manner, deputizing for the Customer Service Manager or acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received and liaising with Customer Service Manager, senior management and leadership where required.
- Understand customer needs and forward any identified new service opportunities to the Cobweb Customer Success team
- Deputising for Customer Service Manager for proactive customer communications for service notification and major incidents
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager at any relevant meetings
The key success criteria for the role are:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Support SLA and OLA delivery
- Identification of upsell and cross-sell service opportunities
Please fill out your details below. You will then receive an email with the next steps for the application process.More Details