Managed Services Solution Lead
Reporting To: Head of Managed Service Delivery
Department: Managed Services
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
- The Cobweb Managed Services team is responsible for helping customers achieve their business goals through the delivery and adoption of the most appropriate cloud-based solutions.
- In helping customers achieve their objectives, the team provide a world-class customer experience, by obsessing on the customer needs and responding and accurately resolving customer requests in the shortest time possible.
- The Managed Services Solution Lead role provides a pivotal role in the specification, design and lifecycle management of the Cobweb Managed Services portfolio.
- Working closely with the Heads of Cobweb Customer Success, Professional Services and Managed Service Delivery, along with interaction with the SLT, the role has four key pillars
- Service Definition: Through existing knowledge, understanding internal delivery capabilities and by listening to customer and partner feedback own the definition of the Cobweb Managed Services portfolio across Microsoft 365, Azure and other associated cloud services.
- Product Management: Ensure the required bill of materials if provided to support the marketing and sales of the Managed Services portfolio.
- Solution Evangelism: Support the Cobweb & Vuzion sales teams in customer and partner engagements to help secure customer and partner wins, and
- Insight & Recommendations: Provide insight to the MT and SLT on the performance of the Cobweb Managed Services portfolio and provide recommendations for future improvements.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in successfully selling and delivering B2B IT Managed Services
- A deep understanding and knowledge of cloud computing and the key drivers of commercial success
- Able to nurture strong business relationships, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work in a structured and collaborative way, engaging with multiple stakeholders to create solutions
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with sales teams and customers to successfully build and close sales opportunities
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Managed Services delivery
- 5+ years B2B/IT sales experience to SMB customers
- Experience in successfully selling Microsoft cloud-based solutions
- Negotiation and influencing skills, across all levels of an organisation, combined with strong business analysis and competitor awareness.
- Experience of working in a high growth, fast paced and competitive market, with a proven ability to meet goals and short deadlines
- Worked in a process or QMS orientated environment
Please fill out your details below. You will then receive an email with the next steps for the application process.More Details