Reporting To: Group Billing Manager
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
The Billing team are responsible for helping customers to understand their billing by managing any customer queries and ensuring that any required corrective action is taken to ensure the smooth running of the billing and collections process.
This is a customer-facing role that will be the initial point of contact for customer (Cobweb) and partner (Vuzion) billing enquiries, managing these through to resolution where possible, and escalating to the relevant more senior Billing Administrators where necessary. You will take corrective actions where necessary and agree acceptable outcomes with the customer or partner. Success will be demonstrated through the achievement of KPI’s, accurate billing of services, prompt resolution of customer enquiries and positive customer feedback achieved through our Customer Satisfaction program.
This is a full-time position based from our Fareham office in the UK.
As the initial point of contact for our customers, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience. The role requires a results-oriented individual who is comfortable working within a fast-paced environment where they will be required to manage multiple inflows of tasks. You will need to be a fast learner of both process and systems and be comfortable applying learnings to new situations.
- Effectively manage customer billing queries in a timely, professional manner, ensuring all relevant processes are adhered to and KPI’s are met.
- Identify any errors or omissions from customer billing and rectify issues by taking appropriate actions to maintain customer satisfaction and minimise complaints.
- Deliver relevant and professional communications to customers in a timely, professional manner following process/template/instruction.
- Liaise with the Credit Controller to communicate any issues which may prevent payments to ensure prompt payments.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate completion of all relevant records in a timely manner, identifying any issues, where needed ensuring a full audit trail is available and all has been appropriately authorised in line with business responsibilities.
- To undertake ad hoc tasks from time to time as directed by the Finance Managers.
Please fill out your details below. You will then receive an email with the next steps for the application process.