SaaS Business Benefits
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is one of the fastest growing segments of the information technology (IT) industry, because it provides a more cost-effective alternative for enterprises to achieve their business objectives than traditional packaged applications.
Traditionally, companies buy software, then install and maintain these applications on their own machines. That model is giving way to one where companies will buy subscriptions and access services over the Internet from software Managed Hosting providers.
The benefits of SaaS
- Capital expenditure up front is minimal
- Enables the sharing of resources
- Scalability that meets companies changing demands immediately
- Security with centralised secure data storage
- Performance is more consistent
Cobweb can help you with a cost effective way of deploying an application as a hosted service, with a cost effective subscription per user, therefore limiting your maintenance and updates of the software.Contact Us