Our Service Level Statement
The Cobweb Service Desk provides a point of contact for all service related requests.
The preferred methods of contacting us are via Control Panel or by visiting our online support pages.
We can also be contacted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning +44(0) 845 223 9000.
- 24/7 365 days a year
- UK Based Professional Service Desk
Core hours for Administrator Support: 08:00 – 18:00 (GMT)
- Available to two named administrators only
- Telephone support only available for Severity 1 incidents
Core hours for User Support: 08:00 – 20:00 (GMT)
- Account administration available to named administrators only
- General service available to all users
All incidents or enquiries will be logged and we will aim to respond and resolve enquiries within the below time scales. Please note these are targets and not SLA’s as each incident may have several elements to be investigated. On contact please help us to help you, you will be asked for information to identify you and may also be taken through some troubleshooting steps to help us resolve your issues.
This will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Your name, business name and email address
- Your contact telephone number
- Details of your incident or service request, including the business impact
- A case number if you are enquiring about an open issue
What you will receive from the Service Desk
- Incident Reference Number
- Assigned Severity Code
- Incident Owner
- Regular updates as to the investigations/outcome of your enquiry
Severity Code Table
|Severity Code||Business Impact||Target Response Time||Target Resolution Time|
|1||An unplanned incident causing loss of service to multiple users||1 hr||2 hrs|
|2||Individual user unable to work
Reduced functionality causing severe disruption to the completion of business critical tasks
|2 hrs||4 hrs|
|3||User experiencing a problem
Reduced functionality causing some disruption to the completion of business critical tasks
|4 hrs||8 hrs|
|4||Non-urgent query or request
Reduced functionality resulting in minimal impact to users
|1 day||5 days|
|IMAC||Chargeable service request for Installations, Moves, Additions and Changes (E.g. Professional services and any customer specific enquiry not relating to a fault.)||2 days||As agreed
You will also have the ability to resolve common issues by accessing our detailed online Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
Also for details of any planned or unplanned service outages, please log onto our live service status pages.